It is very simple to change accountants. We manage the process for you, so it is easy and there is no delay in your accounting or record keeping.
We often get asked ‘is it easy to change accountants?’ from business owners looking to make a change but have been avoiding changing accountants for one reason or another. The great news is that while switching accountants can be a costly and timely exercise, there’s no reason it has to be.
At Taggart & Partners, we manage the whole changing accountants process for you so there is no delay in your accounting or record keeping. While some accountants may try to overcomplicate or even discourage you from switching accountants, the process is actually quite simple; Simply meet with your new accountant, make a decision on whether they will be right for your business, and in most cases such as with Taggart & Partners, they will handle the rest for your peace of mind.
Some Reasons You Might Want to Consider Switching Accountants
- Your current accountant is not answering your phone calls or emails;
- You’re looking to switch to cloud accounting, but your current accountant doesn’t offer these services;
- Your accountant is not being proactive with the accounting advice pertaining to your business;
- You feel that the tax minimisation strategies employed by your current accountant could be improved or are lacking;
- You’re looking for an accountant that will take a more holistic view of your business operations; and
- Your business has grown, and you’ve subsequently outgrown the services offered by your current accountant.
Ready to make a change?
When you choose to make the switch to Taggart & Partners, we’ll arrange the necessary paperwork to inform your current accountant of the impending change as well as organise to have all of your paperwork transferred over to us; At this point, we’ll update your details in our system and we’ll conduct an in-depth analysis of your current accounts so we can hit the ground running.
Making the change can have many positive benefits to any business from improvements to your bottom line, a greater understanding of your business’ financial situation, to highlighting areas of your business with room for growth. If you’d like to learn more about ‘is it easy to change accountants?’ or want to start the process, get in touch with our business accountants today on (07) 3391 1188 or contact us online and we’ll ensure the whole process of changing accountants is seamless and hassle-free.
*This information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation or needs.