Taggart Super Strategies is a sub-division of Taggart & Partners
set up specifically to assist clients looking to build wealth through a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
With more and more Australians choosing SMSFs to help them meet their retirement aspirations, getting expert advice on the creation, structure and ongoing management of your SMSF is essential.
While new rules were introduced on July 1 2016 governing what advice an accountant can give regarding SMSFs, the good news is that we obtained a limited Authority from an Australian Financial Services (AFS) licensee, enabling us to continue to provide our clients with SMSF advice.
Raymond Taggart and the Taggart Super Strategies team can help you with:
- Establishing a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF)
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (LRBAs)
- Transition to Retirement Strategies (TRIS)
- General advice on SMSF product classes
- Contributions strategies (concessional and non-concessional)
SMSFs are an increasingly popular option for many people as they allow you to:
- Have complete control over your retirement portfolio
- Have increased investment choice and flexibility
- Potentially reduce administration fees
- Purchase an investment property leveraging your super fund
- Manage or eliminate Capital Gains Tax
- Pool your superannuation assets with a partner or family
- Control who benefits from your estate
Talk to us today to start the ball rolling on developing an investment strategy to give you the retirement you deserve.
Taggart Super Strategies Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No.1235167) of GPS Wealth Ltd.
ABN 17 005 482 726 | AFSL 254 544 | Australian Credit Licence 254 544
General Advice Warning & Disclaimer:
The information contained on this webpage has been provided as general advice only. The contents have been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should, before you make any decision regarding any information, strategies or products mentioned on this webpage, consult your own financial advisor to consider whether that is appropriate having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
Whilst Taggart Super Strategies is of the view the contents of this webpage is based on information which is believed to be reliable, its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed and no warranty of accuracy or reliability is given or implied and no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way for any representation, act or omission is accepted by Taggart Super Strategies or GPS Wealth Ltd or any other, agent or employee of Taggart Super Strategies or GPS Wealth Ltd.