Simplifying your processes
Are you still using traditional desktop accounting software? How much time are you spending managing your accounts this way? And what about the costs?
Cloud accounting will transform your business!
We've helped a great many of our clients to enjoy the huge benefits of migrating their accounting online. Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants.
What's more, all major suppliers of small business accounting software are now offering cloud-based solutions including MYOB, Xero, Saasu and Reckon so finding the right solution for you will be easy.
If you've not yet discovered the speed, efficiency and simplicity of online accounting, there has never been a better time to get your head in the cloud!
Problems with traditional accounting software
- The data in the system isn't up to date and neither is the software.
- It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This is not secure or reliable.
- Only one person has user access. Key people can't access financial and customer details.
- It's costly and complicated to keep backups.
- It's expensive, difficult and time consuming to upgrade the software.
- Customer support can be expensive and slow.
How can cloud accounting software help you to operate more efficiently?
- You get a real-time view of your cash flow and business performance
- So long as you have internet access, multiple users (you control permissions) can get simultaneous access of your financial information anywhere in the world, anytime of the day
- Data efficiency and security is enhanced with sensitive data entered directly online rather than mailed in hard-copy, on USB or via email
- Data accuracy and speed of input are improved with the ability to establish automatic bank feeds
- You can tailor the package to suit your business size and needs rather than a one size fits all approach with most desktop applications.
Is it secure?
One of the biggest concerns of small business owners when considering a move to cloud-based software is the security of their data. In reality, the cloud is one of the most secure ways to store information.
If you're familiar with internet banking then the protocols in place for cloud accounting software data protection and privacy are equally stringent.
You can control who accesses your data by granting levels of permissions to internal staff, bookkeepers and your accountant.
Contact any of the team on 07 3391 1188 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be back in touch to help you understand the options available.